Todd and Lindsay were married on a beautiful May day with a ceremony and reception at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga, NY. I was so excited to be working with Katie O Events again for this wedding, she’s an amazing wedding planner who actually referred me to this wonderful couple.
The day started with Shawn with the guys, and I was with the girls at the Pavilion Grand Hotel. After that, we had their first look and formals at YADDO Gardens, and then had the ketubah signing, ceremony and crazy fun reception at the Hall of Springs.
So many moments and details! This couple and their huge bridal party were just a dream to work with. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- I loved all of their “hidden Mickey Mouses” – they love Disney, and you can see Mickey Mouse in Todd’s cufflinks, and there was even a hidden Mickey Mouse on the top of their cake.
- An adorable flower girl ( I loved her little bit of lipstick)
- Their aisle with the hall of springs as their backdrop was nothing short of SPECTACULAR.
- The band, Night Rhythm, was from Boston too, we have worked with them many times.
- Todd and Lindsay’s choreographed first dance.
- THAT HEAD TABLE! wowza!!
Todd and Lindsay,
You are an adorable couple, and were such fun to work with; I am just so very happy for you both! xoAndrea
Thanks to Shawn who captured all of these shots of Todd and his fellas getting ready.
The fabulous Katie O helping out the flower girl 😉